Want to Pocket Up to $1500 in ClimateCare Product Rebates?
No hassle. No hoops. No headaches. Just cash in your jeans.
Investing in ClimateCare home comfort products is a wise investment. You get relief from the heat in summer, from the cold in winter, and from poor indoor air quality all year long.
You can also give your wallet some much needed relief, too.
When you purchase selected ClimateCare products, you can pocket up to $1500 in easy-to-claim rebates.
What ClimateCare products are eligible for the rebate?
Any ClimateCare branded product with the following model numbers qualify for the rebate:
- TM9V – 2 stage variable speed Furnace
- TP9C – Modulating Furnaces
- CC7B – 18 Seer Air Conditioner
- EADM – Electro Whole House HepaAir Cleaner
- EAHEPA – Hepa Air Cleaner & EAMU Media Air Cleaner Bundle.
- Rebates also available on Heat Pumps. Contact us for details.
How it works.
It’s really easy.
Purchase your ClimateCare product by July 31, 2018 (extended from June!) and have it installed by August 10, 2018. Afterwards, ClimateCare will give you a maximum rebate of $650.
The remainder of the rebate (up to $850) will be paid by the IESO (Save on Energy).
Fill in the form here, or contact us today to learn more!